We manufacture both standard and custom end trucks and boast the fastest delivery in the industry.
Standard End Trucks
We offer a full line of standard end trucks for capacities from 3 ton to 50 ton. If you haven’t seen just how cost effective our end trucks are, then simply click on the link below to view our pricing. Our online pricing engine will ask you a few questions about your crane and then find the right pair of end trucks for you. It’s that easy!
Custom End Trucks
We design and manufacture end trucks for all applications up to 1,000 tons or more. We have the in-house capability to build some of the largest end trucks out there, and there is no limit to what we can do! Most end truck manufacturers offer standard end trucks only, and will not deviate from the norm. With us, it doesn’t matter what you need because we can do it.
- Highest maximum wheel loads in the industry
- Specifically engineered and sized for overhead crane travel applications
- High strength ASTM A500 Grade B structural tubing
- All welding is completed prior to machining to ensure perfect wheel alignment
- Axle bores are line bored in one setup ensuring perfect wheel alignment
- Rail sweeps and bumpers are included in base price
- Wheel bearings are sealed lifetime lubricated deep grooved ball bearing exceeding CMAA Class “C” bearing life requirements of 5000 hours
- Wheels are through hardened flat tread machined (260 BHN)
- Wheels will run on S or H beams or Patented Track as an option
- Motors are coupled to the gearbox input shaft
- No risk of oil leaking into motor
- Rapid replacement of motor without opening gearbox and draining the oil
- The Ace Drive is a high efficiency helical shaft mounted reducer with torque arm mount and brake-motor
- Hollow shaft gearbox with resilient torque arm mounting
- 460/3/60 VAC controls are standard (others optional)
- All motors are 230/460/3/60 VAC, 60 minute, TENV, class “H” insulation, Klixon, inverter duty
- Disc brakes are 460/230 VAC set at 50% motor torque and are adjustable
- Axles are machined from cold rolled carbon steel
For a full understanding of our offering, please visit our End Truck Photo Gallery to view some of our past projects